20 Awesome Status Collection For Facebook.

By
Advertisement
statusViaLogo


Facebook is the leading social brand in the world now.Its the best way to promote yourself.It can make you a celebrity in matter of days.Facebook is well known for the statuses people have set on their profiles.It very stupid if you have posted stuff like hii , having a bath now or as cheap asI farted twice today.If you trying to be funny , then please YOU ARE NOT !!
If you wanna sound funny but at the same don’t want to make a fool of yourself then you ought to use some quality facebook status.Here i have given  a few .Go ahead and see if you like them.

TOP FACEBOOK STATUS

  • No, I don’t have bad handwriting. I have my own font.
  • “Always remember me.” – Anonymous.
  • I’m willing to put in longer hours at work. As long as they’re lunch hours.
  • I think my smart phone is broken…. I pressed my home button but I’m still at work.
  • Yawning Is your body`s way of saying 20% of battery remaining
  • That awkward moment when a comment gets more “likes” than your status
  • Log Out is the hardest button to press
  • Texting + Facebook= Textbook. So I`m studying.
  • I can’t take it anymore.The local shop has installed CCTV.
  • ‘With great power, comes a great electric bill.’
  • I invented gloves. Okay, I’m lying but I did have a hand in it.
  • As I said before, I never repeat myself.
  • If it’s your birthday in November, then you know your parents really enjoyed Valentine’s Day.
  • People who copy and paste jokes from facebook are idiots…A few seconds ago • Comment • Like
  • Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
  • “Most of us can keep a secret. It’s the people we tell it to who can’t.”
  • “Does Lady Gaga dress up as a normal person on Halloween?”
  • “I sometimes fall asleep while…”
  • “lost my cellphone if you find it …..call me”
  • “I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering. 98 of them said, “How did you get in here?”
  • “I’m so cool I embarass winter”
So how were they ? I hope you all enjoyed reading them.If you did then please go ahead and post them on your facebook walls.No copy right issues here.We all areThe Internet Pirates in one or the other way !!
Har Har Har   … Enjoy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Friends Just Comment Here Without Sign-In By Selecting Anonymous Option...Your Comments Are So Valuable For Us...